Covid 19 Safety Policy - "Our protocols have changed, your experience will not…"
To ensure you have a pleasant and safe stay here with us at the Castle Hotel, we have implemented the following Recommended Protocols:
• Enhanced Cleaning Measures have been implemented with regular audited cleaning schedules with particular emphasis on high touch areas. Certified disinfectants are used throughout.
• All staff have received appropriate Covid 19 hygiene and safety control training.
• Contactless check in/check out is available, invoices & receipts available by email.
• Protective shields are in place at reception and service/point of sale areas.
• Staff use PPE where appropriate.
• Temperature checks are conducted on all staff.
• Hand sanitser stations are positioned throughout.
• Guestrooms are left vacant for at least 48 hours after checkout.
• Our Bar & Restaurants & guest lounges are spacious and comfortably laid out to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between tables.
We are a Failte Ireland Safety Charter approved hotel and are inspected regularly.
We monitor WHO, HSE, DEHOGA and Failte Ireland guidelines to ensure our protocols are regularly reviewed and updated where necessary. We have taken all possible steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Our team are here and ready with a warm Irish welcome, so you can relax and enjoy some famous Irish hospitality in a safe and comfortable environment here at the Castle Hotel in the heart of Dublin.
Can I travel to Dublin from outside Ireland?
Yes, however, the Irish Government are discouraging International travel. As part of the easing of restrictions, passengers arriving from outside the island of Ireland are legally required to fill out a Passenger Locator Form. Visitors from outside of Ireland including England, Wales and Scotland, are expected to self-isolate for 14 days. Please be aware of this for any travel in 2020 to Ireland.
Exclusions apply: Those countries named on the Green List are exempt from the self-isolation period but may be asked to follow further guidelines and the green list is subject to change so please check before you travel. Travel advice is revised frequently and the HSE and Gov.ie are a good source for daily updates.
Face Coverings: Government Guidelines detail when and where to wear face coverings when visiting Dublin, Ireland. We would kindly like to ask all guests to please wear as mask upon entry and exit to our restaurant spaces and when walking around the restaurant or to the bathroom. Certain individuals are exempt.
It's Level three now in Dublin, can I dine at your restaurant?
Yes, hotel residents can enjoy dining at our Castle Vaults Bar and Restaurant where social distancing and other protective measures are in place. Our Old Music Shop Restaurant has outdoor seating for up to 15 patrons.