We continue to welcome guests to the Castle Hotel. To ensure you have a pleasant and safe stay with us we have implemented the following recommended protocols, in line with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
• Enhanced Cleaning Measures have been implemented with regular audited cleaning schedules with particular emphasis on high touch areas. Certified disinfectants are used throughout.
• All staff have received appropriate Covid 19 hygiene and safety control training.
• Contactless check in/check out is available, invoices & receipts available by email.
• Protective shields are in place at reception and service/point of sale areas.
• Staff use PPE where appropriate.
• Temperature checks are conducted on all staff.
• Hand sanitser stations are positioned throughout.
• Guestrooms are left vacant for at least 48 hours after checkout.
• Our Bar & Restaurants & guest lounges are spacious and comfortably laid out to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between tables. We've additional heated outdoor garden terrace for dining comfortably outside.
We are a Failte Ireland Safety Charter approved hotel and are inspected regularly.
We monitor WHO, HSE, DEHOGA and Failte Ireland guidelines to ensure our protocols are regularly reviewed and updated where necessary. We have taken all possible steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Our team are here and ready with a warm Irish welcome, so you can relax and enjoy some famous Irish hospitality in a safe and comfortable environment here at the Castle Hotel in the heart of Dublin.
Face Coverings: Government Guidelines detail when and where to wear face coverings when visiting Dublin, Ireland. We would kindly like to ask all guests to please wear as mask upon entry and exit to our restaurant spaces and when walking around the restaurant or to the bathroom.
Can I travel to Ireland in 2021?
Updated 28th May 2021:
From 19 July, subject to the prevailing public health situation, Ireland will operate the EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) for travel originating within the EU/EEA.
For Guidance for passengers from the UK, USA and outside the EU/EEA from Irish Government - Read Here