We continue to welcome guests this autumn and winter through Level 5 restrictions, when guests are travelling for essential reasons. To ensure you have a pleasant and safe stay here with us at the Castle Hotel, we have implemented the following Recommended Protocols:
• Enhanced Cleaning Measures have been implemented with regular audited cleaning schedules with particular emphasis on high touch areas. Certified disinfectants are used throughout.
• All staff have received appropriate Covid 19 hygiene and safety control training.
• Contactless check in/check out is available, invoices & receipts available by email.
• Protective shields are in place at reception and service/point of sale areas.
• Staff use PPE where appropriate.
• Temperature checks are conducted on all staff.
• Hand sanitser stations are positioned throughout.
• Guestrooms are left vacant for at least 48 hours after checkout.
• Our Bar & Restaurants & guest lounges are spacious and comfortably laid out to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between tables. We've additional heated outdoor garden terrace for dining comfortably outside.
We are a Failte Ireland Safety Charter approved hotel and are inspected regularly.
We monitor WHO, HSE, DEHOGA and Failte Ireland guidelines to ensure our protocols are regularly reviewed and updated where necessary. We have taken all possible steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Our team are here and ready with a warm Irish welcome, so you can relax and enjoy some famous Irish hospitality in a safe and comfortable environment here at the Castle Hotel in the heart of Dublin.
Can I travel to Dublin from outside Ireland?
Yes, however, the Irish Government are discouraging International travel. As part of the easing of restrictions, passengers arriving from outside the island of Ireland are legally required to fill out a Passenger Locator Form. Visitors from outside of Ireland including England, Wales and Scotland, are expected to self-isolate for 14 days. In addition, visitors from the UK, excluding Northern Ireland and South Africa will need to have a negative PCR test within the preceding 72 hours of entry into Ireland.
Please be aware of this for any travel in 2021 to Ireland. A new traffic light system for EU countries now also applies to travel to Ireland from within the EU. Exclusions apply: Those countries named on the Green List are exempt from the self-isolation period but may be asked to follow further guidelines and the green list is subject to change so please check before you travel. Travel advice is revised frequently and the HSE and Gov.ie are a good source for daily updates.
Face Coverings: Government Guidelines detail when and where to wear face coverings when visiting Dublin, Ireland. We would kindly like to ask all guests to please wear as mask upon entry and exit to our restaurant spaces and when walking around the restaurant or to the bathroom. Certain individuals are exempt. For a full list on where to wear a face covering in Ireland learn more.
It's Level Five now in Dublin, where can I stay for my essential trip?
Yes, we are welcoming guests to stay at The Castle Hotel throughout level 5 so long as their travel is essential (purposes other than social, recreational, cultural or tourism) as set out by the Irish government. Learn More. Reasonable evidence confirming the trip to Dublin is for essential non-social travel must be provided on arrival, otherwise your booking will be cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.
Are you relocating to Ireland after January 1st due to Brexit?
The Castle Hotel, Dublin has limited self-isolation facilities in our Harry Clarke Muse for those needing to self isolate in Ireland as part of relocation to Ireland. Please contact our reservations team directly on 01-8746949.