Book Now

Jeanie Johnson

St Patrick's Cathedral

Dublin Zoo

Kilmainham Gaol

Book Of Kells

Jameson Distillery

Dublin Attractions

Aras an Uachtarain

webimage 1F0FAAEF 3173 43BC A5696BE34FF0
Aras an Uachtarain is Home to the President of Ireland, is located in the Phoenix Park

Bank Of Ireland, College Green

6849019450 be50d19885 z
The Bank of Ireland, College Green, (opposite the main entrance to Trinity College) was originally the Irish Parliament Building. The building was built in 1729 and was the world's first purpose built two chamber 9the House of Commons and the House of Lords) parliament building.. The building was sold to the Bank of Ireland for £40,000 when the Irish parliament voted itself out of existence at the start of the 19th century (the Act of Union),

Book Of Kells - Trinity College

Book Of Kells
The Book Of Kells is one of Ireland’s most famous pieces of history. The book of Kells is an extraordinary hand-drawn manuscript of the four gospels in Latin based on a Vulgate text, written on vellum (prepared calfskin).

Casino at Marino

Casino marino
The name 'Casino' is the diminutive form of the 18th-century Italian word 'Casa', meaning 'House', thus the Casino at Marino is a 'Little House' located in Marino, Dublin.

Christchurch Cathedral

Christchurch Cathedral   Dublin
Founded in 1028, Christ Church Cathedral and is one of Dublin’s oldest buildings and is the elder of the capital city's two medieval cathedrals, the other being St Patrick's Cathedral.

City Assembly House Dublin

City Assembly House
Dublin's City Assembly House is an 18th century building of artistic and architectural importance. It is currently being restored as a cultural venue to host exhibitions, musical performances and other events.

Croke Park

webimage 10F1C604 858C 4562 8C8B9076AD1F
Croke Park is a sports stadium located in Dublin, Since 1884 it has been used primarily by the GAA to host Gaelic, most notably the annual finals of the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship and Senior Hurling Championship.

Dublin Castle

webimage 3331D434 9D3F 4C17 AABFFECCF837
Established in 1204, Dublin Castle is amongst the oldest surviving architecture in Ireland. The Castle was largely rebuild in 1684 after a fire where it lost some of the old medieval Structure...

Dublin City Hall

webimage 33C18932 4159 4654 AC670454C0DC
Between 1769 and 1779 Dublin City Hall was built and is located on Dame Street not far from Dublin Castle.

Dublin Statues and Memorials

Children Of Lir
Dublin statues are a significant feature of the cityscape of Dublin; statues can tell you a lot about the city, about its attitudes, its history, its famous sons and daughters.

Dublin Zoo

webimage DC365D4C 669F 40B8 84278992C97D
Dublin Zoo is much more than a fun-filled; stimulating day out for all the family... it’s a place to learn about wild animals, especially those which are endangered. The Zoo is a registered charity – your visit will help maintain Dublin Zoo to a high standard, improve the Zoo and contribute to conservation programmes.

Findlater's Church

Findlaters Church
The Abbey Church in Parnell Square is more widely known as Findlater's Church in honour of its benefactor, Alexander Findlater. The wine merchant donated money to purchase the land and build the Gothic-style, Presbyterian Church, which opened in 1864.

Garden Of Remembrance

Garden of Remembrance
The Garden of Remembrance is a memorial garden located beside the Castle Hotel on Parnell Square.

General Post Office (G.P.O.)

The General Post Office is located on O’Connell Street and is the headquarters of the postal service in Ireland.

Georgian Dublin at Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine Lower Fitzwilliam Street is Dublin's Georgian House Museum. Visitors take a guided tour from the basement to the attic, through rooms which have been furnished with original artefacts as they would have been in the years 1790 to 1820. The house was first occupied in 1794, during a time of great change and expansion in Ireland's capital. The first occupant was Mrs Olivia Beatty, the widow of a prominent Dublin wine merchant. Visiting the exhibition gives young and old alike a chance to experience what life was like for the fortunate who lived in such elegant townhouses, and the less fortunate who worked in them.

Grafton Street

Grafton Street
Grafton Street is one of the two principal shopping streets of Dublin (the other being Henry Street). Located on Dublin’s Southside; between Trinity College and St Stephen's Green.

Guinness Storehouse

webimage BD6F4D49 2572 45A5 BBA9F061CDCE
The Guinness Storehouse is one of Dublin’s most popular tourist attractions, located at Saint James Gate in Dublin City Centre

Henry Street

Henry Street is located just off O’ Connell St and is one of the two principal shopping streets of Dublin (the other being Grafton Street), running from the Spire of Dublin(just off O’Connell Street) in the east to Liffey Street in the west.

Jeanie Johnson

Jeanie Johnson
Visit the Jeanie Johnson and experience life of Irish Emigrants in Famine Times.

Kilmainham Gaol

webimage 2D55E73D C65C 4F0E A67850A1E3D6
Kilmainham Gaol is one of the largest unoccupied jails in Europe, now empty of prisoners, it is filled with history!

O'Connell Street

webimage 9DEB040F F22B 4411 88A9A1447A3F
O'Connell Street is one of Dublin's main streets in the heart of the City. The street is one of the widest streets in Europe. It measures around 49 metres (160 ft) in width and 500 metres (1650 ft) in length. Until 1924 O’Connell St the street was known as ‘Sackville Street’. It was than renamed in honour of Daniel O’Connell, also known as the Liberator. He was a political leader of the early nineteenth. You will find a statue of him at the lower end of the street facing the O’Connell Bridge that crosses the Liffey. There is also one of the biggest monuments ‘The Spire’ right in the middle of O’Connell Street.

St Audoen’s Church

DUB Dublin  St Audoens Church 3008x2000
Designated a national Monument and currently under restoration, St. Audoen's Church is a medieval church of the parish of St. Audoen. It is located south of the River Liffey at Cornmarket, close to Christ Church.

St Michan's Church

St. Michan's Church is best known for its ancient Viking origins, 18th-century organ on which Handel is said to have composed his Messiah and the mummified bodies on display in the crypt.

St Patrick’s Cathedral

St Patricks Cathedral
St Patrick’s Cathedral also formally known as Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St Patrick was built to honour Saint Patrick, Ireland’s Patron Saint. It is the larger of the City's two cathedrals. The Church has designated it as The National Cathedral of Ireland, the other Cathedral, Christ Church, is the diocesan cathedral of the diocese of Dublin and Glendalough.

St Stephens Green

webimage D3BE0AC9 1F5B 41B0 A0EAD5ABBDEC
St Stephen's Green is a large Victorian Public park which was officially opened on July 27th 1880 and is situated in a Georgian Square. It is the largest of the 3 Georgian squares left on the south side at a size of 22 acres.

The Chester Beatty Library

chester beatty library
The Chester Beatty Library is an art museum and library; it houses the vast collections of Alfred Chester Beatty. It has been described by the Lonely Planet as not just the best museum in Ireland, but one of the best in Europe. Born in New York in 1875 Alfred Chester Beatty was a collector of Oriental art, books, manuscripts, Paintings, Prints, Rare Books and Decorative Arts. Upon his death in 1968, he was accorded a state funeral by the Irish government – one of the few private citizens in Irish history to receive such an honour. He bequeathed the Chester Beatty Library to Dublin.

The Convention Centre Dublin

convention centre dublin 002
The Convention Centre Dublin is Ireland's first purpose built Convention Centre. The Convention Centre Dublin offers 22 purpose built meeting rooms that can be used for small corporate meetings to international congresses. The entire centre is finished to the highest standards and the venue also incorporates the latest technology throughout.

The Custom House

webimage B966E20E 0BEE 4DA2 B22AB6BA65D8
Located along the River Liffey is Custom House is an 18th century building, which houses the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government James Gandon was appointed as architect in 1781 and by 7 November 1791 Custom House was open for business. The building has four Facades and is decorated with coats-of-arms and ornamental sculptures (by Edward Smyth) representing Ireland's rivers., Henry Banks an artist, was responsible for the statue on the dome and other statues.

The Four Courts

Four Courts 2
Located along the River Liffey on Inns Quay is The Four Courts. Built between 1786 and 1796 it housed four of Irelands main courts until a new courthouse was built to house the Central Criminal Court in 2010. The Supreme Court, High Court and Dublin Circuit Courts are the remaining courts which are still located here

The National Botanic Gardens

webimage 672782FA C63A 4121 BC7FE0280A8E
These beautiful gardens cover a total area of 19.5 hectares, part of which is the natural flood plain of the River Tolka. The Gardens are located just 3.5km north of Dublin City Centre and make a great daytrip.

The National Concert Hall

webimage A1420EF4 9AA9 48B9 AF6DF9E3EB92
The National Concert Hall is located on Earlsfort Terrace on the south side of Dublin and close to St Stephen’s Green. he National Concert Hall of Dublin was opened in 1981 on Earlsfort Terrace, just off St Stephen’s Green. It is well known for being the main venue for housing main classical concerts in Ireland.

The Old Jameson Distillery

webimage 2482221A 25DF 4CAC 830207FA0746
The Old Jameson distillery, which is situated in Bow Street, was founded by John Jameson in 1780. John Jameson was originally a Scotchman who embarked on a journey which involved him making his mark in Dublin, which many if not all will believe he achieved to the highest degree by making one of the world’s most loved whiskeys as by the 1800 Jameson had become the world’s number one whiskey.

The Phoenix Park

phoenix park
The Phoenix Park is located near Dublin City Centre; it is over 700 hectares, which makes it the biggest park in the whole of Europe!

The Science Gallery

The Science Gallery is a public science centre at Trinity College. It is housed in Trinty's Naughton Institute and was opened in 2008. The Science Gallery has two floors of interactive exhibitions focusing on different areas of science. There are many interesting events that take place on regular basis giving anyone with an interest in science an opportunity to interact with researchers.

The Spire

DUB Dublin  the spire or Monument of Li
The large stainless steel, pin-like monument is better known as “The Spire” but is officially named “The Monument of Light”. It is the world’s tallest sculpture and stands in O’ Connell Street, where Nelson’s Pillar once stood.

Trinity College

webimage A3EFD8CA 784C 4FCA 8A38638EC2F4
Trinity College is Irelands most famous and oldest University’s, it is located at College Green on Dublin’s Southside.